09 December 2011

Just bought a '92 NA! A dream that come true!

Ok, now is definitely official: i've just bought also a NA! As said on this post i've bought a '92 Mariner Blue MX5 115hp with some problem: Soft Top broken, Exhaust cracked, rust to remove in some point, but the engine seems (i hope!) to be ok and it's a Long Nose. I want to use her on track and i will use her for learn to do the basic/medium manteniance. Let's start with this Track oriented project, that can last longer than many month or a couple of years! Unfortunately money are always less than 0 and this is the reason of the lenght that this project may have. I plan to do many upgrade, but always is related to the budget available:

- Complete oil/fluid replace
- New UltraLowCost Capote (Now Broken)
- New Exhaust (Now Broken)
- Adjustable Coilover + Sway Bar
- Rollbar
- 4 Point Safety Belt
- 15'' Wheels with 195/50 Tires

I will try to do all works by DIY, also if i have never do by myself difficult works on the car. I have bought it also for this reason: learn to do all manteniance operation by myself.
Let's start!










No comments: