08 October 2010

Right side repaired - but the story isn't ended

Yesterday i have taken back my car from the Body Shop where i left it for the repair of the right side... All panels have been replaced. I'm very happy to see her right side without the disaster of two week ago but there are 2 or 3 details that must be fixed after the repair:


When i pull down the right side window, i hear the glass touching a plastic part inside the door... So the garage has now ordered a new window-shaver to fix the problem. I hope it will arrive soon!



The door seems not perfectly aligned when it is close. The panel-beater say to use car for a small period and let settle itself, and after they will try to realign it. I also hear, some vibration of the glass... UFF!



I see a little imperfection in the painting just under the rubber, must be fixed! Next time i'll notify it at the Body Shop... Sorry for the quality of photo, but is taken by phone...


No comments: