15 July 2008

The Beginning

Welcome to Maverik MX5 Blog.
This blog is for lovers of MX5 NC and for the lovers of fun driving...

My name is Alessandro and i live in Italy. On 2008 i made a lot of changes in my life, i went to live with mine girlfriend, therefore: new city (From Milan to Bologna), new home and i had need my first personal car.


Before 2008, i always drove other cars but they had traction on the wrong side :-).

I have few money, and a new NC is too expensive for me... So, one day i found one "Km 0" that was cheaper than a new one...
I take it, and i start a new funny driving experience.

I'm active on MX5 Italia Community, that is a point of reference for a lot of Italian MX5 NA NB NC Owners. I often read also Miata.net Forum Community, that is the bible of MX5.

Finally, sorry for my English... :-)




No comments: